BUILDING WORLDS MADE OF STORIES...
...creating original theatre that draws young audiences everywhere into shared storytelling experiences.
We want young people everywhere to have the chance to experience and create extraordinary theatre. Since 2014, Matriark has found new ways to connect with young people who may not ordinarily engage with the arts by taking theatre out of the theatres and into community spaces.
The work Matriark produces is multi-disciplinary. It incorporates digital media, interactive technology, physical theatre, animation, live music and more.
THINGS WE VALUE...
• INCLUSIVE: make work for any and every young person.
• ORIGINAL: champion new stories, forms, audiences.
• LOCAL: work locally, build community.
• INSPIRATIONAL: transform creative education.
• SUSTAINABLE: model sustainability.
KATHRYN ROBERTS PARKER (CEO)
SCOTT PARKER (Creative Director)
HELEN CHO (Education Manager)
ALEISA JELBART (Core Creative)
BOARD OF DIRECTORS
KATHRYN ROBERTS PARKER
FRIENDS AND PARTNERS
THE ARTS CENTRE COOTA.
UTS TECH LAB
107 PROJECTS INC.